The Living Room at the AtlantiCare Cancer Care Institute
The AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Cancer Care Institute, a Fox Chase Cancer Center Partner, has teamed up to bring the essential components of the Gilda’s Club program closer to the point of treatment – convenient for you and your family.
The Living Room is a satellite of Gilda’s Club South Jersey, offering comprehensive support activities free of charge. The Living Room is open to individuals in treatment at the AtlantiCare Cancer Care Institute and their families, as well as other Gilda’s Club members who may find the location convenient.
The Living Room offers:
- New Member Meetings- to learn about the Gilda’s Club program & become a member.
- Wellness Group- weekly support group for members living with any type of cancer.
- Networking Groups- monthly groups, cancer or topic specific, for members to share cancer experiences & resources.
- Relaxation, stress reduction & meditation workshops.
- Lectures & special events presented by healthcare professionals.
Sign up for a New Member Meeting by stopping by The Living Room on the second floor of the AtlantiCare Cancer Care Institute or by calling (609) 407-4788. We look forward to meeting you!
If you have any questions regarding The Living Room at AtlantiCare, please email