Named after the “noogies” that Todd (Bill Murray) gave to Lisa (Gilda Radner) on Saturday Night Live, Noogieland is our program dedicated to children, ages 3-14, touched by cancer. Whether for a child diagnosed with cancer, a child who has a family member or friend living with cancer, or one who has passed away from cancer, Noogieland is the place where children receive age-appropriate cancer support and education. Noogieland consists of:
- Noogie Nights – Cancer support through creative play while parents/caregivers attend adult groups or activities.
- Fun Fridays – Once a month designed for the whole family. Includes a family meal prepared by our Noogieland Chef & volunteers, “Small Talk” for the kids & “Big Talk” for parents/guardians.
- NoogieFest – Halloween party in the clubhouse. Food, fun, music & prizes for all our Noogieland families!
- Winter Holiday Party- We celebrate all of our special winter holidays!
- Camp Sparkle – A week long summer camp full of cancer support, education & fun for our Noogieland members!
- Tween Group – monthly support group for ages 12-14.
For more information about our Noogieland program, please email
, Noogieland Program Manager, or call her at (609) 926-2699.